Today blooms just for you
The countdown continues as we get closer to launch day, from 4th June YOU can order from the brand new 2019-2020 Stampin Up catalogue
Would you like upto 25% off your future Stampin up orders?
CLICK HERE to find out how.
Today i’m sharing another card made with the utterly beautiful Good morning magnolia. The sentiments are from Perennial birthday which coordinate perfectly with the magnolia image.
- Good morning Magnolia stamp set (available from tomorrow 🙂
- Perennial birthday (sentiment)
- Stampin blends – Flirty flamingo, Old olive
- Ink pad – Soft suede, Memento black
- Card stock – Whisper white, Crumb cake
- Card base is 5″ x 7″ cut from Crumb cake card stock.
- Cut from whisper white card stock, 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″, adhere to card base using tombow adhesive.
- Cut from crumb cake, 3″ x 3″, adhere using stampin dimensionals 1″ from the bottom of the card base.
- Cut from Whisper white card stock, 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, Ink up the sentiment from Perennial birthday and stamp 1 1/2″ up from the bottom of the whisper white car stock.
- Stamp the happy birthday sentiment onto scrap whisper white card stock, cut out and adhere in place using stampin dimensionals.
- Stamp the large magnolia image with black memento ink onto whisper white card stock.
- Stamp out 4 small leaves & 2 magnolia buds.
- Colour the flowers & leaves using stampin blends, die cut out all the images.
- Carefully cut the stem & leaf off from the large magnolia.
- Position the flowers onto the card base, trailing the buds down along the sides. First, adhere the large magnolia with stampin dimensional and then using a small amount of tombow glue adhere the buds and leaves tucking them underneath the large magnolia.