Sending lots of love, Beautiful bouquet
Happy Thursday stampin friends, i hope you are all having a lovely week so far? Its almost the weekend and i plan on getting a lot of card making done. Craig is away fishing until Sunday, The kids are at sleepovers. I have the WHOLE of the next 2 days to myself!!! wooohoooo 🙂
Today’s card i’m sharing was created using the beautiful bouquet stamp set. This will be carried over into the 2019 – 2020 Catalogue, Its a gorgeous set and extremely versatile.
- Beautiful bouquet stamp set
- Bouquet bunch cutting dies
- 5″ x 5″ white card base
- ink pads – Melon mambo, coastal cabana, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, old olive,
- card stock – whisper white, old olive
- Stamp out lots of flowers onto whisper white card stock. Die cut them out.
- Die cut foliage from old olive card stock
- Stamp your chosen sentiment in old olive ink, cut stripe down to 2cm x 16cm.
- Position the strip at an angle across the card base. Cut off the sides of the stripe. DO not adhere with glue.
- LIGHTLY, draw a pencil line either side of the sentiment stripe to give you a placement guide. Remove the stripe from the card and put to one side.
- Stamp out your flowers and foliage along the pencil line either side. These will be peeping out from the sentiment stripe, make sure your flowers over lap the pencil lines which will also help cover them.
- Using stampin dimensionals, adhere the 3d foam pads along the centre of the sentiment stripe. DO NOT place them close to the edges as you will be tucking your die cut foliage and flowers underneath the sentiment stripe.
- Begin to arrange the die cut pieces onto the car base, tucking them underneath the sentiment stripe. You can cut them in half to get twice as much use out of one flower.
All the supplies ive used to make my card are available from my Stampin Up website HERE
Thank you for visiting me today, If you would like to get in touch to discuss ordering, becoming a Demonstrator and joining my team or for advice on products please get in touch
Email – email@example.com
tele – 07737178827
Alternatively, you can contact me via the Contact us page HERE