Bloom by Bloom, floating frame card
I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend? Tonight we are going to see Huge Jackman in concert!!!!! I cannot wait, i absolutely love him. I’ll share some pics on my IG feed tomorrow 🙂
Today i’m sharing two cards, made with the Floating frame technique i learnt from Jennifer McGuire. Thanks Jennifer! 🙂 Check out her brilliant Floating frame technique HERE.
- Glad Press n Seal (i purchased mine from amazon)
- Bloom by Bloom stamp set (retiring June 3rd)
- 2, 5″ x 7″ white card base and envelopes
- Ink Pads – Melon Mambo, Highland heather, so saffron, Call me clover, Blushing bride, Basic grey
- Whisper white cardstock
- Sentiments from, Picture perfect birthday & Itty bitty greetings
- Stamp out lots of florals from the Bloom by bloom stamp set
- Follow Jennifer’s instructions on how to create a floating frame card
- After you’ve die cut the circle centre, Use memento black ink to stamp the sentiment from Picture perfect birthday.
- I also added extra dimension and added extra petals to some of the flowers and applying another layer with stampin dimensionals.
All the supplies ive used to make my card are available from my Stampin Up website HERE
Thank you for visiting me today, If you would like to get in touch to discuss ordering, becoming a Demonstrator and joining my team or for advice on products please get in touch 🙂
Email – email@example.com
tele – 07737178827
Alternatively, you can contact me via the Contact us page HERE