Bloom by Bloom, happy birthday
Hey Stampin friends, I’ve got a few cards to share with a retiring stamp set called, Bloom by bloom. It made its first appearance in the 2018 spring summer catalogue but sadly, after June 3rd it will not longer be available to purchase. This one is definitely a keeper!
I’m embracing the summer vibes (well, we’ve had two great days of 21 degrees so for the UK that’s our summer) I love bold, bright and cheery cards so this one is definitely a little bit of me.
- Bloom by bloom stamp set
- Buffalo check background stamp
- Happy Birthday sentiment cutting die
- Ink pads – Melon mambo, Crushed curry, Mossy meadow, Calypso coral, Mint Macaron
- Cardstock – Melon mambo, Pool party, Whisper white
- stampin dimensionals (3d foam pads)
- Tombow liquid glue
- 5″ x 7″ white card base & envelope
- Cut a piece of Pool party cardstock 5 6/8″ x 6 1/4″, adhere to the cardbase.
- Cut a piece of melon mambo card stock 4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ & stamp the buffalo background in melon mambo
* TIP – You will find it easier to lay the cardstock on top of the background stamp, rather than taking the stamp to the cardstock.
Adhere to the pool party card base with stampin dimensionals
- Die cut the Happy birthday sentiment from pool party card stock. Adhere using tombow glue to the centre of the melon mambo cardstock.
- Stamp out the flower images using melon, mambo, Crushed curry, Mint macaron ink and fussy cut.
- Stamp out lots of leaves using Mossy meadow.
- Arrange the leaves and flowers onto the topleft and bottom right corner of your card. Once your happy with the position, Start to adhere them to the card base using tombow glue and 3d dimensionals.
Bloom by bloom stamp set
Don’t forget this set is retiring on 3rd June 2019, This means it will no longer be available to purchase once the Brand new catalogue comes in on the 4th June. If you Love it! get it now while they are still in stock.