Let it ride
Hey Stampin friends, today i’m sharing a card made with Let it ride. If you love horses or know someone that does, this is definitely the set for you.
- Let it ride stamp set
- Very vintage stamp set (retiring hostess set)
- Braided Linen Trim
- Night of Navy ink pad
- Highland heather ink pad
- Early espresso ink pad
- Soft Suede ink pad
- Aqua painter (paint brush)
- Watercolour cardstock
- 6″ x 6″ white card base and envelope
- Cut watercolour cardstock 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″
- Ink up the vintage doily from Very vintage stamp set (retiring 4th June) with Night of Navy ink, Stamp directly onto the card stock once, Without re inking the stamp, Stamp a few more times on the bottom of the card base getting lighter as you reach the right hand side of the card.
- Using just plain water on your Aqua painter/paintbrush, lightly brushes across the stamped image to smudge the ink.
- Once dry, Apply watered down Highland heather to your aqua painter and sweep across the watercolour card stock. Be careful not to add too much, you want to see the vintage doily stamped image still.
- Using early espresso, Stamp your sentiment onto the lower right hand side of the card stock.
- Using Early espresso ink pad, stamp the horse onto watercolour cardstock. Watercolour the image with early espresso for the darker shade, fill out the lighter shades using soft suede ink. Fussy cut the horse out.
- Wrap the Braided Linen Trim around the watercolour card stock above the sentiment. Hand tie a bow and adhere to the trim with a stampin glue dot.
- Apply stampin dimensionals to the back of the watercolour card base, adhere to the card base.
- Apply stampin dimensionals to the horse and adhere to the card.