Hanging garden birthday card
Do you have green figures? Today im sharing a card made using the Hanging garden stamp set. I really over looked this set as i know many others have. Its not one you see often but its perfect for gardening lovers.
- Hanging Garden Stamp set
- Colour mediums in your choice of colour, Stampin blend, watercolour, Stampin Markers
- Black Memento ink
- Stampin up journaling pen
- Coordinating ink pad for stamping sentiment
- Whisper white card stock
- Coordinating dsp of your choice
- Adhesives, 3d foam pads & tombow glue
- Card base is 6″ x 6″
- Cut dsp backing paper, 5 3/4″ x5 3/4″
- Cut whisper white card stock 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Using black memento ink stamp one of each hanging baskets at varying heights.
- Colour the hanging baskets with your choice of medium. I have used Stampin blends.
- Stamp your sentiments onto scrap whisper white card stock, Cut them out leaving a good 5mm (1/4″) boarder around the text to do your doodling.
- Adhere the dsp backing paper to your card leaving an even edge of white card around the edge using tombow glue.
- Now for the fun part, Doodling. I love doodling. Take your stampin up Journaling pen, draw around the perimeter of the whisper white card stock and sentiments a couple of times. These do not need to be neat. The messier the better sometimes 🙂
- Adhere the whisper white cardstock to your dsp in the centre, using tombow glue.
- Apply 3d foam pads to the back of the sentiments and adhere to the top left and bottom right of your card front.
You can pre order the, Brand new Stampin’ Up! catalogue now. This is jam packed full of ideas as well as everything on the website. If you are already a customer and have placed an order with me in the last 12 months, you will receive a free copy of the Catalogue int he post automatically. Keep an eye out for the postie after 4th June.
PRE ORDER HERE