Happy birthday Wish
A clean and simple classic card today. So simple, its great for the beginner, casual and avid crafter. Im using the dsp papers from the How sweet it is set (again, i know. I love them) and the retiring 🙁 Large letter framlits to create the wish sentiment.
- 5″ x 7″ white card base and envelope
- Melon mambo card stock cut to 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″
- Whisper white card stock cut to 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″
- Stampin up iridescent sequins
- Large letter framlit dies
- How sweet it is dsp
- Mint macaron ink pad
- Silver metallic edge ribbon
- Happy birthday sentiment from Sweetest thing stamp set.
- Adhere the Melon mambo card stock to your card base, i prefer to use snail adhesive for this. Its quick, not messy and no backings to peel off.
- Die cut the letters WISH from the dsp using the Large letter framlits.
- Position them onto the whisper white card stock, but do not adhere them yet.
- Now your WISH text is in place (but not adhered) Stamp ‘Happy birthday’ on the right hand side of the card front in Mint macaron Approx 2cm down from the die cut letters.
- Apply 3d foam pads to the back of the WISH letter die cuts and adhere to your whisper white card front.
- Wrap a length of Silver edge ribbon around the centre of the card inbetween the WISH lettering and stamped ‘Happy birthday’ sentiment. Hand tie bow and adhere on top of the ribbon to the left hand side (i use my hot glue gun for attaching ribbon)
- Randomly apply iridescent sequins along the left hand side of your card adhering them with Tombow glue.