Sweetest baby – Wildly happy
Happy Tuesday Stampin friends 🙂 Today i’m sharing a card i’ve made with the brand new Stamp set called, Wildly happy. This will be available from 4th June. If you would like a paper copy of the new Stampin Up 2019-2020 catalogue sent to your door for 4th June please click here
- Card base is 5″ x 7″
- cut Stampin up white shimmer card stock 16.5cm x 11.5cm
- Using the subtle embossing folder, run the shimmer white card stock through your machine. The embossing folder will not cover the whole sheet of card so you’ll need to turn the cardstock around to emboss the opposite end. When embossing, remember to first place the shimmer white cardstock as far into the embossing folder as it will go, you will see a join in the embossing so you’ll want it low down where it’ll be covered by the image and backing papers.
- Die cut; one 7cm x 7cm square Smoky slate cardstock, emboss this using the subtle embossing folder.
- Die cut; one scalloped edge Highland heather using the scalloped edge cutting die.
- Die cut; one frame from white card stock, Stitched label framelits cutting dies.
- Cut two dsp strips measuring 3cm x 10cm
- Stamp the bunny image from the Wildly happy stamp set onto White shimmer cardstock, watercolour with Smoky slate ink.
- Stamp the sentiment, Sweetest baby to the bottom middle of the label.
- Apply 3d foam pads to the back of the bunny image and stitched label die cut, adhere the bunny to the label.
- Arrange the other die cut pieces onto the card front as shown using tombow glue, adhere the stitched label on top.
- Finally to finish off, tie a pretty bow and adhere to your card, i used hot glue for this but double sided tape will also work.