Bitty blossom rainbow
A clean & simple card, using Stampin Up Bitty blossom punch. Now, when i made this card the punch pack was still in stock but has since sold out 🙁
You can still create it with any small punch or blossom cutting die that you have.
- SUPPLIES NEEDED
- 6″ square card base
- Bitty blossoms punch pack or similar 1cm blossom punch/cutting die
- Soft subtles dsp
- Soft subtles coordinating cardstock
- Perennial birthday stamp set
- Calypso coral Ink pad
- Glue dots or tombow glue
- Embossing ball stylus or the end of a Frixon pen works great as its a soft ball
- CARD DETAILS
- Punch/die cut blossoms from Stampin up DSP SOft subtles dsp pack and matching cardstock
- Using an embossing ball stylus and foam mat, gently place the embossing stylus in the centre of each flower and move the stylus in a circular motion, watch as the fibre in the paper are broken and the petals begin to curl upwards.
- repeat for each blossom.
- Use your thumb as your guide to creating the first part of the rainbow, Place your thumb in the centre of the card base. Using Tombow glue or mini glue dots on the back of each flower, now place the flowers around your thumb. You’ll want to place them close together so you don’t see big gaps in between.
- Ink up the Happy Birthday sentiment from Perennial Birthday stamp set in a coordinating soft subtles colour. Stamp directly onto the card base.