How sweet it is
Stampin up designer backing papers can be used in many ways. They have been designed to be used as a backing paper of course but also you’ll have slightly larger designs that you can fussy cut and use instead of stampin and colouring! Perfect for a quick card.
- Fussy cut elements from a sheet of dsp. This particular backing paper i got 4 cards made from just one sheet.
- Place them randomly onto your card, using the smaller images to fill in any blank spaces.
- once your happy with the positioning, apply dimensionals (3d sticky foam pads) to the back of each image. adhere to your card base.
- Stamp your chosen sentiment onto Whisper white cardstock, i used the sentiment from the Sweetest thing stamp set(This set will no longer be available after 3rd June)
- Trim the sentiment into a strip to fit your card base, apply using Tombow glue and 3d foam pads in between the images underneath.
- Be extra sweet and stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card and decorate your envelope with stamped images too.