Happy 16th Birthday with Cake soiree
It was my daughters 16th birthday a couple of weeks ago and this is the card i made her. Cake soiree is one of my favourite sets, i know say that a lot! Just look at how versatile it is, wedding, birthday, celebration, thank you. . . its full of possibilities!
- I started off by water colouring the background onto watercolour cardstock in Powder pink & Highland heather.
- I then stamped the flowers from the set in Highland heather, Melon Mambo & Powder pink.
- The cake was stamped in Blushing bride.
- As always, Stampin ip think of everything when designing their sets! This set comes with lots of extras like the Outline flowers and leaves. I die cut a few from Highland heather, Soft sea foam and Pear pizzazz
- The numbers 16 were die cut from Gold glimmer paper (Its sooooo sparkly) Unfortunately the numbers set is a retired one 🙁
- The sentiment was handstamped in Melon mambo using the Make a difference alphabet stamp set. A MUST HAVE!
- I positioned the cake onto the card front and adhered everything down with Stampin Dimensionals.
- The card front was then layered onto Highland heather cardstock and mounted onto a 6″ card base
- A few Iridescent sequins were then randomly added to give it that extra bit of sparkle