Floral rainbows with Beautiful Promenade
I have completely over looked this beautiful set. Beautiful promenade i love you! Today’s card was so easy and yet its probably one of my favourites. Its such a versatile stamp set and so many options with it too. The coordinating thinlets allows you to customise your envelopes to match your card from Petal promenade designer series paper. You get the cutting dies to cut the images from the stamp set plus a tag top, an additional leaf design (used on card) and a border stripe die.
- Stamp the flower image onto watercolour cardstock, Using your aqua painter, watercolour over the entire flower. I did this quite watered down so when we add a second layer you can see a difference. Leave to dry before adding second layer or use your heat tool to speed things along.
- Add a second more concentrated layer of watercolour to your image concentrating on the centre of your flowers.
- Die cut the flowers out.
- Using the Stampin Up journaling pen, freehand draw the stamens onto the centre of the flower.
- Use a scrap piece of paper to cover up your card where you don’t ant the ‘ink splatter’ to go
- move the scrap paper along your card changing the ink colour as you go until you have completed each colour
- using your Stampin Up journaling pen, freehand draw the stamens onto the flower heads
- Die cut 5-6 leaves from the Beautiful layers thinlets die set.
- Stamp ‘Happy Birthday’ from the Happy birthday gorgeous stamp set onto the bottom right of the card
- Place several Stampin Dimensionals onto the back of the splattered card base. Adhere to the centre of the card base.
- Arrange your flowers in rainbow order up along the left handside of the card base, adhere with Stampin Dimensionals
- Use Tombow Glue on the leaf stalks and tuck under the flowers randomly
All products i’ve used can be purchased from my Stampin Up website
If your order is for under £150.00 excluding postage remember to use this months hostess code to receive a free gift. If your order is for £150 and over you will automatically earn hostess rewards starting at 10% of your order value!
Everyone who places an order with me will receive a thank you card and a little gift, i love to reward my customers and i want you to know how much you choosing me to be your Stampin Up demonstrator means to me.
MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS